E-Max Systems is a leading provider of ERP business software solutions for small to medium-sized companies. Throughout our 20-year history, we have provided successful solutions to hundreds of clients in manufacturing, engineering and associated industries.
Due to continued expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a junior ERP Consultant to join our team in our Cardiff office.
- Gain a full understanding of our ERP Software Solutions
- Gain a full understanding of our ERP Implementation process
- Work with customers on a daily basis to successfully deliver & implement our ERP Software Solutions
- Provide remote & onsite customer training as and when required
- Provide customer feedback to continuously improve our Software Products
- Good business process knowledge (Enquiry through to Invoice). Any Engineering/Manufacturing knowledge is advantageous.
- A basic understanding of MRP and/or ERP software
- A good level of IT skills (sound user of Outlook, Excel) and a self-starter when it comes to finding your way around new software products.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- A hard-working, can-do attitude
- Driving licence essential, ideally with own car initially (fuel & mileage will be reimbursed)
£25,000 per annum
- Onsite parking
- Scope for career progression in a growing company within tech sector
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
How to Apply
Please submit your resume. Only successful candidates will receive a response. Please note this position is located in Cardiff.